How can one be saved by grace or faith still a dead spirit (Rm 5:12-14) without Quickening back to life (Eph 2:1) ?

Update:

@ANON

"See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant" (Jeremiah 1:10)!

Update 2:

UPDATE @ANON

You (((THINK?)))

Update 3:

@AARON

YOU MUST BELONG TO THE CHURCH OF TESS?

Update 4:

@ANON

THE WORD OF GOD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!  WE'RE NOT IN A CHURCH BUILT BY HANDS WITH LYING POPES, PRIESTS, PASTORS, AND PREACHERS.

ACTS 19:4 SAYS 

"Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of (((REPENTANCE,))) saying unto the people, that 

(((THEY SHOULD BELIEVE ON HIM WHICH SHOULD COME AFTER HIM, THAT IS, ****ON CHRIST JESUS"***)))

DO YOU SEE "REPENTANCE" 

(((AND)))

>>>>>>>>> "BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS COMING?"<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

Update 5:

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT BELIEVE IN CHRIST'S DEATH AND BURIAL MEANS?

IT'S THE BELIEF IN (((HIS POWER))) 

"LIKE AS CHRIST WAS RAISED UP BY THE GLORY OF THE FATHER" (RM 6:4)

WHICH HAPPENS WHEN HIS (((POWER))) COMES UPON US (ACTS 1:8) WITH HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM  (ACTS 1:5; RM 6:3).

Update 6:

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THAT HIS (((POWER))) "QUICKENS" (I COR 15:45) YOUR "DEAD SPIRIT" (RM 5:12-14) BACK TO LIFE (EPH 2:1)

AS YOU ARE >>>>>>>>"BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT"<<<<<<<< (JN 3:5-8)THEN YOU (((DON'T BELIEVE))) >>>>>>>>IN HIS DEATH AND BURIAL OR THE RESURRECTION!<<<<<<< SINCE (((HIS POWER))) MADE IT HAPPEN (JN 2:19; RM 6:4)

Update 7:

YOU KNOW THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH'S (((DO NOTHING))) LYING TRINITY-WATER BAPTISM DOCTRINE HAVE PEOPLE SO (((IGNORANT))) THEY CAN'T COUNT UP TO (((TWO!)))

AFTER SCRIPTURE HAS BEEN GIVEN TO (((PROVE))) HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM "QUICKENS BACK TO LIFE" FROM YOUR "DEAD SPIRIT" AS YOU ARE "BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT"

YOU'RE STILL TALKING ABOUT "IMMERSION IN WATER" 

ALTHOUGH YOU (((KNOW))) THERE'S ONLY "ONE BAPTISM" (EPH 4:5) THAT JESUS DOES (JN 1:33) "PERFECTLY" (ACTS 18:26; PS 18:30) 

(((ADDING))) 

Update 8:

(PROV 30:6) TO WHAT JESUS DOES (JOHN 1:33) "PERFECTLY" (ACTS 18:26; PS 18:30). 

HOW DO YOU (((THINK))) THAT MAKES HIM FEEL?

IT'S THOUGH YOU BELIEVE HE'S (((TOO WEAK))) TO PERFORM "ONE BAPTISM" AND HE (((NEEDS HELP))) 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FROM HIS CREATIONS!<<<<<<<<<<<<< (ACTS 17:23-25)!

Update 9:

THEREFORE 

(((YOU))) "Stop twisting scripture for your own purposes Satan! Even the devil can quote scripture.Your lost!Your so lost!Reinventing doctrine when the Apostles said believe in this Gospel we have faithfully delivered to you!"

Update 10:

@MAGIX

HOW DOES A "DEAD THING [AKA SPIRIT] (RM 5:12-14; I COR 15:21-22)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"FIND FAITH"?<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

WHEN "JESUS IS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH" (HEB 12:2)?

"FAITH IS ****AFTERWARDS REVEALED"*** (GAL 3:23) AS A "SPIRITUAL GIFT" (I COR 12:9) (((AFTER))) YOU'VE BEEN 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"QUICKENED BACK TO LIFE"<<<<<<<<<<<<< (EPH 2:1)

BY HIS "POWER THAT COMES UPON US" (ACTS 1:8) WHEN WE ARE HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED (ACTS 1:5; I COR 12:13) BY JESUS (JOHN 1:33).

Update 11:

WHO DO YOU KEEP >>>>PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE?<<<<<

YOU HAVE TO BE >>>>>>>>>MADE ALIVE AGAIN (((FIRST)))<<<<<<<<<

THEN GOD CAN DEAL (RM 12:3) WITH YOU! "GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD" (MK 12:27).

DON'T (((THINK))) YOU ARE >>>>>>QUICKENED<<<<<<< EITHER OR YOU CALL GOD A LIAR WHEN HE SAID YOU RECEIVE  "POWER" TO QUICKEN YOU AND BY HIS POWER YOU RECEIVE "SPIRITUAL GIFTS" (I COR 12:7-10) AND "SIGNS FOLLOWING" (MK 16:17-18)..

Update 12:

THAT POWERLESS DO NOTHING TRINITY-WATER BAPTISM THAT KEEPS YOU "QUIET" (LUKE 19:40) BECAUSE YOU REMAIN A "DEAD SPIRIT" IS GOING TO SEND TODAY'S CHRISTIANS TO HELL IN "UNBELIEF" (REV 21:8) BECAUSE YOU

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>REMAIN DEAD SPIRITS<<<<<<<<<<<< AND

"GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD" (MK 12:27)!

Update 13:

@MALCOLM

THE (((REAL ISSUE))) 

WHO DO YOU KEEP >>>>PUTTING THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE?<<<<<

YOU HAVE TO BE >>>>>>>>>MADE ALIVE AGAIN (((FIRST)))<<<<<<<<<

THEN GOD CAN DEAL (RM 12:3) WITH YOU! 

"GOD IS NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD" (MK 12:27).

Update 14:

"The Book of James" is "hard to be understood by the unlearned and unstable" (II Peter 3:16).

For example, James 2:14 says

"What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath [his] faith, and have not [God's] works?  can [his] faith saved him?"

"For it is God working in us" (Philippians 2:13) after Holy Spirit baptism (Acts 1:5;8) when we "put on Christ" (Galatians 3:27) and are "all baptized into One Spirit" (I Corinthians 12:13) and is when "God starts working in us."

Update 15:

After Holy Spirit baptism "the sermon on the mount" is covered when "Jesus gives commandments through the Holy Ghost to those He's" (Acts 1:2) Holy Spirit baptized (John 1:33) when He "choose and ordains us" (John 15:16) to be Christians (I Cor 12:11-13) and He doesn't miss a one.

I can't even remember everything He spoke about at the sermon on the mount but He can!

Update 16:

@DOUG

YOUR "DEAD SPIRIT" (RM 5:12-14)  DON'T HAVE SHYT BUT CATHOLIC LIES INSTILLED AND THE "RAIN ON THE JUST AND UNJUST" (MATTHEW 5:45).

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

God is capable of infusing grace into any soul he chooses, even though the ordinary and typical means of accomplishing that is Holy Baptism. The presence of grace in a soul is an unmistakable sign of the presence of the Holy Spirit, dwelling in that same soul. That's just one reason why the Holy Spirit is known as the Giver of Life. 

• 1 month ago

That is never the genuine, authentic, real issue.  The sermon on the mount, the book of James, and the parables refute every point to which you subscribe.

• 1 month ago

Because once you find faith, once you believe and place your trust in god, you are saved and "quickened" as you would say.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We see even you delusional folks can't figure out the nonsense you believe.  Hilarious!  And you don't seem to get the answers from your almighty imaginary fairy...I mean that's just sad.  What failure!!!!!!!!  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.