Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

If noone is immune to Covid why do people in UK shops have to wear masks and staff do not?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • That rule is now obsolete. Shop staff have to wear masks since last Thursday in England. 

• JASON
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Don't ask silly questions. The virus knows who the customers are and only attacks them.

• Shop staff are disposable, a bit like the over 70s were earlier this year.

Ditto hospital staff.

It's a terrible shame but somebody must shoulder the burden...

• 1 month ago

Shop staff in England now have to wear masks!

Weren't you listening to Boris last night?

Brilliant Pound-shop Churchill Act - full of sound and fury, signifying nothing!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Corona Viruses cannot grow inside a mask, they require a living host to produce them.  (as an anti-masker has just said)

Staff didn't have to wear them due to some sort of working rule interpretation, that I don't really understand.  Something about if the workplace is not made safe, they don't have to work - don't understand that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Masks are pointless they are breeding grounds for viruses and germs being a warm moist atmosphere. I think it's time people woke up this is nothing more than mass control.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most of the staff in shops I visit wear face shields or are behind plexiglass screens. The point is that their chances of infecting anyone is low, but the chances of being exposed to a customer with the virus is high.

• 1 month ago

Maybe because there's no such thing as the dangerous powerful conovirus outbreak and even if there is the pandemic  probably isn't as bad as the so called health experts are claiming so don't seriously believe that so many people who have fallen ill to covid 19 have even lost their own lives 

Didn't anyone notice that all the homeless people have simply disappeared

Anyway, to directly make a long story short : I firmly believe that the powers that be are likely planning a new world 🌍 war that might even lead to a new world order 🌐

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Staff do now, they didn’t until the new guidance.

Shoppers complain about being uncomfortable wearing one, staff in shops could be working for several hours without a break.

• 1 month ago

From tomorrow all shop staff will be required to do so unless they have a medical exemption.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.