How can I convince my boyfriend to stop smoking weed because I have developed a condition that requires me to quit?

I need to quit smoking Marijuana due to health problems, but my live in boyfriend says he wont stop to help me. I have developed Leukoplakia which can lead to cancer if I dont stop now. It's hard to stop when he smokes twice a day every day. I also am wheezing and my Doctor says this can lead to COPD ( lung disease ) in my 40s or 50s if I dont stop now. I have suggested using a vaporizer (not vape pen) and he is like "you can do that but I am smoking actual smoke and you cant change me. What should I do? Am I being unreasonable? 

Favorite Answer

Sounds like he does not really care for you, after all. Imagine his support if you actually had a major health issue to  deal with.

The ball is in your court.

• kelvin

so are you guessing or have you actually saw a doctor and had a biopsy done? and i looked it up and it says that this can take as little as 3 months or almost 12 years for it too become oral cancer and i don't see what him smoking has anything to do with you and your mouth