Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Can a person be super chill and easy going without smoking or using weed?

I met a dude who is always so chill, calm & laid-back. He's so nice to everybody and claims he never smoked weed ever. 

he may be a libran

1.) I wish Yahoo answers did not remove the comments in order to comment to other people within the same thread. So, @Citizen Awesome, your friend sounds like an amazing dude to be friends with because I don't drink at all myself, but it's nice that he barely drinks and I don't smoke anything at all, either. In terms of the screaming thing though, he sounds like the perfect person that would actually be able to get through to me though.

And 2.) @Anonymous, the original poster: It's definitely for people to be super chill without having to drink or smoke whether that be cigarettes or weed. I don't do any of that stuff; I don't even do drugs unless it's Prescription medication prescribed by a doctor for me (which is rare btw). But if you ever got to know me on a personal level, I'd be shy, and then maybe a little energetic at first...but in terms of spending time with a potential new friend, I am someone who would highly prefer sitting at home watching a movie than to go out to a bar. So in that case, I am very calm and chill. But then there are also times when I can be extremely chatty too, though.

It ain't a sing a long unless you bring the weed along

yep          .

i can, anybody can

tmm

Yes, of course...and you can also be a royal knot-head and smoke weed.

I do not see any issue with it.

I'm laid back.

Yes, my best guy friend is exactly like that. Ive even talked to his friend's from childhood and they say he was like that as a kid also. It doesnt matter what the scenario is(Ive seen it), people yelling at him, a brawl breaks out, an ex confronting him about not getting back to her(as if he is required to get back to an ex), he calmly expresses himself, walks calmly away from the brawl, waits for the other person to stop screaming at the top of their lungs and then just calmly rationalizes things. He is very popular and women just adore him. I think because his calm demeanor makes them feel safe, aside from his pricey car and business ownership. I joke with him that it is like he smoked marijuana one day and it stayed in his system. Yet, he does nothing of the sort and barely even drinks. He is very even keel which is one of the reasons he is my best friend.

• Jesere

Yes.               

• Murzy

Many people are easy going without anything.