How is gay sex a normal thing?

How has it become a normal thing for a man to f another man up the ***? Is it normal? Or is it something the devil baits good or bad people into doing to catch them out so they go to hell just to narrow things down a bit for the so called god above? I’m a straight man but I’ve been caught out with TS porn (real feminine girls that actually have a penis) on the straight side of pornhub, obviously that involves f-ing someone up the ***. I know longer watch this stuff, it’s long gone but I’m convinced the devil had me and it kinda follows me sometimes but I block it out - it’s like I’m being chased. I’m back to watching normal girls and appreciating vs because that’s the biologically correct way. It gets in my head sometimes that this can’t be normal, sticking your piece into someone bum which they excrete out of. Is this one of the temptations we pray about resisting? Is the devil throwing temptations like this into the world to mess up straight people? 

Gayness has been around since the beginning of time. It's always been normal, you are the one who is not.

• Robert

Anything that causes pain or suffering I cannot accept no matter how it is conceived or rationalized. Anal among men has caused much pain and suffering. I have seen with my very eyes what it can do including me almost being gang raped. How can someone do anal knowing what it has done to others? Just because it has not caused you pain or suffering does not justify it. That is a very selfish attitude to have. I am fortunate not to have been influenced by heterosexual suburban culture. You live in a manner not unlike in Aldous Huxley's book Brave New World(I have read the book). Just like in Brave New World you have been indoctrinated since birth to do anal and live in a dystopic fantasy. It has been an insidious slow process. Do him no harm. Be gentle with him. Be loving to him.

The word normal should not be confused with the word acceptable. Normal means frequency of occurrence not to be seen as popular.

It's called sexual lust.  

• MARK

So you must believe that straight couples never engage in anal sex. For someone who seems to watch a lot of porn I am surprised you have never encountered this.

I do think having sex with a man is normal. Indeed, I think having sex is more normal than watching porn. Perhaps you watch porn because you are unable to find anyone who will have sex with you.

You think anal sex is bad because the anus is the final stage of the intestine from which faeces is egested. Do you know that a woman's urethra ends at her genitalia and that urine contains the body's metabolic waste products? So why would you want your penis near that?

The Devil does not exist. Plus, the things you talk about show us that gods do not exist and there was no creation and certainly no intelligent design. I mean, how intelligent was it to site the playground right next to the body's waste pipes?

You're ignoring the fact that heterosexual anal intercourse is also very common.  Also, "biologically correct"?!  What's that supposed to mean?  Also, why are you watching porn anyway if you believe God doesn't want you to?  It isn't actually better to watch what you seem to think of as heterosexual porn in that context.

• Sky

It's normal because (1) it's very common, (2) it's been done for thousands of years, (3) humans are only one species out of thousands that have been observed to have homosexual individuals and couples, (4) anal sex is also enjoyed by heterosexual men and also heterosexual and homosexual women.  Additionally, (5) if you don't like it, don't do it, but don't knock it until you've tried it; and (6) the "devil" and "hell" you apparently believe in are just as much fictional horseshit as any god you or anyone else believe in.  If you look at porn of whatever type, it is YOU making the decision to look at it, so if you feel guilty for it then it's only YOU who you can blame.

• Rick

it isn't, they are just trying to justify their personal weaknesses ...........

• 1465

As much as people want to deny the truth, the following video gives a documented fact about "Jews" in Germany during the 1920s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdfpI6VKulc

Youtube thumbnail

But don't take this to be antisemitic against Jews - this is not the way it should be taken. It wasn't "Jews" in the cultural and religious aspects. It was the so-called "advocates" of the Jews who used them to hide behind.

Learn the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Zionism is a political movement that claims to represent all things Jewish. But in doing so, they're benefitting their own interests.

The difference between the two groups was summed up nicely by Joe Biden who explained that you don't have to be Jewish to be a Zionist: (Another interesting video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Youtube thumbnail

Immoral behavior is being promoted by Democrats, Zionists, Communists, and Marxists - all of which have common interests including destroying America to set up a One World Order. Political correctness that "moralizes" illicit sexual behavior is one of the tools they're using to break down the fabric of America.

They're anti-Christian Satan worshippers with a degrading agenda.

Let’s be clear, lgbt are a minority. However we are a minority of people that has always been part of the population. It is normal for 10 percent of the male population to prefer men no matter what religion, race, creed or the time period. For this population of men - it is abnormal to have heterosexual sex. It is also normal that about every animal species found has been proven to have some lgbt members in it. 

The good Lord made lgbt the way he did because that is how he wants us to be. Jesus never condemned us. There are pro lgbt churches out there that interpret the Bible in a pro lgbt way, that welcome same sex marriages and who often have out lgbt clergy. Some of us come to terms with ourselves with the help of God, not despite him. See notalllikethat.org. 

• Marty

It isn't normal. It's a mental disorder that should be treated and not be forced on people to accept it by government.