3 weeks ago

Of course.  NO one really needs them.

• 3 weeks ago

Not at all, I need mirrors every day. 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That's what God made water for.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

They are a convenience worth having.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Lol.. Yes.. Like.. It could ruin your day/mood if you catch a glimpse.. And it's like.. Ewhh... Who the fukc is that.. Ugly MONSTER.. Lol... Holy $hhit.. That's me.. Just makes you want to run away sometimes.. You know.. From your reflection. 

• 4 weeks ago

TBH my life would probably be better.  I put my makeup on without looking until afterwards as it is.

• 4 weeks ago

Apparently I could. They are nice on cars, but not absolutely necessary.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, some mirror. But not a figurative mirror. The Bible is a mirror because When we read it and look at ourselves in line of what we read, we see the need to make adjustment. James 1:22 However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his own face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself, and he goes away and immediately forgets what sort of person he is. 25 But the one who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and continues in it has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work; and he will be happy in what he does.

• Prince
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Although technically scientists believe that you could live without mirrors in a purely biological sense, you would look gnarly. Look at a scientist and you will probably be looking at a fashion don't. Mirrors are essential to life on the higher level.

• 4 weeks ago

yep          .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.