Could you live without mirrors?

Favorite Answer

Probably not, they're everywhere.'

• L

Of course.  NO one really needs them.

Not at all, I need mirrors every day. 

• Paul

That's what God made water for.

They are a convenience worth having.

Lol.. Yes.. Like.. It could ruin your day/mood if you catch a glimpse.. And it's like.. Ewhh... Who the fukc is that.. Ugly MONSTER.. Lol... Holy $hhit.. That's me.. Just makes you want to run away sometimes.. You know.. From your reflection. 

TBH my life would probably be better.  I put my makeup on without looking until afterwards as it is.

Apparently I could. They are nice on cars, but not absolutely necessary.

Yes, some mirror. But not a figurative mirror. The Bible is a mirror because When we read it and look at ourselves in line of what we read, we see the need to make adjustment. James 1:22 However, become doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his own face in a mirror. 24 For he looks at himself, and he goes away and immediately forgets what sort of person he is. 25 But the one who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and continues in it has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work; and he will be happy in what he does.

• Prince

Although technically scientists believe that you could live without mirrors in a purely biological sense, you would look gnarly. Look at a scientist and you will probably be looking at a fashion don't. Mirrors are essential to life on the higher level.

yep          .