Why are men's clothes so comfortable and women' aren't??

I mean, I always wear men's clothes. I wish women's clothes were as comfortable:(

Women are very choosy in their dress & they want to wear many different types of dresses.

Men's graphic tees are uncomfortable to me. The fabric feels so restrictive and makes you look bigger than you are. 

My guess is because women accept it. If they refused to buy and the clothing didn't move out of the stores, manufacturers would have to do something. I can find comfortable items; it takes patience and of lot of reading. The pants I have on are a soft stretch rayon knit, and I'm not conscious of them. 

My male friends tell me that our underpants are much, much more comfortable and that they envy that. Also, I was reading reviews about a certain brand of underpants, and at least half the reviewers were men.