How many years does humanity have left before it goes extinct?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

According to Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), the world has only 12 years left.. 

She was attempting to paraphrase or outright plagiarize from a UN “Special Report on Global warming of 1.5ºC,” released in October 2018. 

Therefore, the world will end in October 2030 (probably after I have bought my candy but before Halloween).  

• Zardoz
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is no reason humanity doesn't last another million years, regardless the angst of the doomsayers. They need to read to the end of the book (spoiler alert): Chicken Little wasn't right.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

At the rate we are going I think  the current population numbers will decrease by 50-70% by the year 2100. Climate change is only exacerbating the societal changes occurring as a result of diminishing natural resources such as drinkable water, arable land, etc. 

• Jim
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It feels like we're closer all the time. The real problem imo is overpopulation

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Doomsday Cldock on January 23, 2020, was moved forward to 100 seconds (1 minute 40 seconds) before midnight, based on the increased threats to global stability posed by "a nuclear blunder", exacerbated by the rate of climate change.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.