Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

You are an immigrant from a poor developing country dreaming of moving to the USA, do you choose blue or red state?

You see that Blue states and cities are under constant chaos, riots, and looting. You see that red states and rural areas are nice and quiet and peaceful. Which do you choose to live your new life?

• rodcom

They do not choose any state.  They are usually sent to states who are accepting them, and if they have a choice, it will be where they can get work and raise their family.  If they are lucky, they can be in a city where there are others from their same country for mutual support.

If you are an immigrant you are immigrating either on the basis of family (most common) or a job. You go where your family or your job is. The predominant political party of a state is going to be irrelevant. 

I am living in a peaceful democratic city without chaos riots or looting. You are totally clueless about life in the US. Where do you live? Siberia? 

You obviously don't know anything about immigrating to the US either. I on the other hand know quite a low about it because I immigrated based on a national interest waiver  - that means they found that it was in the national interest to give me a greencard...

I choose free s hit.