Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it Okay to Like Someone of a Different Race? ?

Ok, so,,,i am asking this because I am a white/russian girl and I like an Asian boy. I just wanna know if it's okay to like them. Please answer, I'm really stressed out about this

Yes. 

It is 2020, not the 1960s. The content of their character matters far more than what race they are. 

• adam

Russian is a nationality not a race. Your white/caucasion. Like whoever you want . 

I once dated a japanese guy and although my japanese wasn't that good we had so much fun and I liked him so much  I think it's nice when you speak different languages. I don't get why you think there's anything bad about dating an Asian guy? Why would you stress about that? You can like whoever you want. 

**** yes. sometimes i only *** over different races ;p

Follow your heart, as long as you are happy that is the only thing that matters. do not worry about what other's think.

• garry

russian well its ok just as its not an american , americans hate russians ...and who says americans arent racists .

Yes, of course. Love knows no race. 

I personally would not date someone whose race was different than my own. But, this is a decision we must individually make based upon our own feelings on the matter. Follow your heart and decide for yourself.

• Zirp

Scientifically, it's impossible... as all humans alive are the same race.

• Alan H

You are both of the same......human.....race.    Who cares what others think?  YOU like him. Enjoy your friendship