Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it Okay to Like Someone of a Different Race? ?

Ok, so,,,i am asking this because I am a white/russian girl and I like an Asian boy. I just wanna know if it's okay to like them. Please answer, I'm really stressed out about this

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes. 

It is 2020, not the 1960s. The content of their character matters far more than what race they are. 

• adam
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Russian is a nationality not a race. Your white/caucasion. Like whoever you want . 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I once dated a japanese guy and although my japanese wasn't that good we had so much fun and I liked him so much  I think it's nice when you speak different languages. I don't get why you think there's anything bad about dating an Asian guy? Why would you stress about that? You can like whoever you want. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

**** yes. sometimes i only *** over different races ;p

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Follow your heart, as long as you are happy that is the only thing that matters. do not worry about what other's think.

• garry
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

russian well its ok just as its not an american , americans hate russians ...and who says americans arent racists .

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes, of course. Love knows no race. 

• 1 month ago

I personally would not date someone whose race was different than my own. But, this is a decision we must individually make based upon our own feelings on the matter. Follow your heart and decide for yourself.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Scientifically, it's impossible... as all humans alive are the same race.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are both of the same......human.....race.    Who cares what others think?  YOU like him. Enjoy your friendship 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.