Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Whats the best way to abandon my 7 kids with my wife?

Im tired of taking care of these damn kids i never have money for cocaine or liquir anymore and im getting tired of it

• adam

wow folks please dont feed the troll

change your name and leave the country.

Get your sh!t together. There is no “best way” - you have no choice now

You find a wealthy and attentive lover, for her, that not only loves her but who loves children as well. Ideally one who is good in the sack but who has had a vasectomy also.  After a short while, living with him, she will be trying to get rid of you.

Tried jumping off a 50 story building? bruh

The reason to abandon your wife and seven kids is you will have enough money for cocaine . It is far better for you to commit suicide .Men like you are a burden to society.

• Do a favor and divorce your wife you are a disgrace to humanity and an irresponsible coward your 7 kids and your wife don’t need a father and husband like you your wife deserves better and so do those kids I cannot believe you would be this cowardly my husband isn’t a coward like you I wish I could give your wife and those kids hugs you are such a coward 

Source(s): Grew up in an emotionally physically mentally verbally abusive household I was treated like trash I was told that I could never do anything in my life I was reminded of this daily I now have a husband that loves me more than i thought someone could

Just walk away, disappear, go to a new state, change your name.

Congrats on your award for "Most Obvious Trolling."

• Embery

That depends where you are, if you are in, say Baltimore, you could go out for a ride and never come back.