Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 1 month ago

If I'm driving and even lightly run into another car, is it by any means possible for that to happen and not notice that it happened?

Let's say I'm taking a left turn from a tight or narrow lane and my turn is so sharp that the back right passenger side corner of my car scrapes against the other car in the next lane over... is it by any means possible for that to happen and not feel anything or even be aware that it happened?

• Scott

Anything is possible if you're stupid.

Possible for those too busy with their phones, taking selfies, applying make-up, screaming at kids, blasting music and illegal loud exhaust, and/or drunk/drugged . . . . . not possible for normal people.

NO, you BOTH felt the collision and now you're a terrible person for driving off. anyone who says otherwise is an idiot. I feel my car move whenever another car drives past me and there's a difference in air pressure. If i can feel my car move due to a slight difference in air pressure, i can ABSOLUTELY feel AND hear it when another car touches and scrapes mine. I remember a long time ago sitting in a car that was slightly scraped by another car. I immediately felt what happened.

Source(s): been in 2 accidents neither of which was my fault

Yes it is. Rough pavement, Noise, concentration, distraction, intoxication can all cause you not to notice. You've screwed up AGAIN, haven't you? No sympathy here.

Probably not, a while back when I got rear ended while driving it was a pretty light tap that caused little to no noticeable damage but even then I felt that jolt of the vehicle behind me running into me.

Source(s): Been in a very minor accident