Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Help! She won't date me because of my zodiac sign ?? ?

This girl I really like is a Taurus woman I just like her so much but she won't date me because my zodiac sign is Aquarius. She said she had a bad relationship with an Aquarius man and she really believes all this zodiac stuff.  

She also mentioned how she seemed like a magnet from guys from my sign 🥺 but after that really bad experience she refuses to date Aquarius. Need advice...help! 

Earth and air usually are not a good fit unless the air sign is willing to ground themselves and focus all their attention on the earth sign 

Aquarius & Taurus are good friends.

• Jake

Find a girl who doesn’t believe in fairytales 

she's not worth it if she's excluding you based on astrology. I am a Taurus and my bf is a Gemini. My dad is a Gemini and my mom is a Taurus and their relationship was an abusive mess. That doesn't make me feel like all Gemini's is the same. She doesn't seem very mature... 

I have taurus moon so I totally understand her. I am saying the say things to Leo, cause I do really have bad experience with Leo's. So when she say that she mean it. I recommend if you like her to not just give up on her. If you like her fight for here. Be there for here, and in the long run she will see you for the good guy you are. Believe me. 

She does not like you, it's just an excuse.Get a clue and move on to someone dumber that believes in astrology.

It's probably an excuse cause she don't want you. Just be grateful and find somebody else. There are literally soo many attractive single people. Why so stuck up on one. Especially one that's obviously showing signs of not showing interest. That is ridiculous if you ask me. Focus on bettering yourself maybe might help then after that the women should follow. Don't base your happiness on them tho that's retarded. 

• Petter

Just tell her you are Aqaurius, but you identify yourself as Libra...

Why would you even want a relationship with someone

who believes in all that ''zodiac stuff'' so seriously in the first place ?

She might not want a relationship with an ''Aquarius man''

but, surely, you don't want a relationship with someone who is, basically,

''one sandwich short of a picnic'' ?

• lala

There not much  you can do 

Her mind is made 

and she will not budge