i need a list of a 200 real animals that have superpowers in the world.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

well if by superpowers you mean abilities that humans don't have, then there are plenty. Birds can fly, sharks can sense movement around them, wolves have incredible sense of smell, electric eels can manipulate electricity, some octopi change color, etc. 

honestly though, you don't need a list.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

you don't need a list. You WANT a list. Also, 200 REAL animals, and SUPERPOWERS? Come on, if you want real animals then they don't have super powers because they are normal. You would want mythical, real animals (INCLUDING HUMANS) Do not have powers.

Source(s): Seriously its my opinion but I feel like that was a stupid ,,question''
  • 4 weeks ago

No you don't.                                                         

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Good luck w/that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Liz
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I think you're stretching. There's no earthly reason why any animal would be more powerful than humans. God did not create them to be that way. (Genesis 1:28) "Further, God blessed them, and God said to them: “Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it, and have in subjection the fish of the sea and the flying creatures of the heavens and every living creature that is moving on the earth.”

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Then do some research on wildlife websites or in a big library and make yourself a list.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.