Am I going to look like an alcoholic buying beers at 8:30am?

Buying for later to take somewhere. It's my regular local store so I'm embarrassed they will think I'm an alcoholic or something

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No, you're not going to look like an alcoholic buying beers at 8:30AM from your regular local store.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can you even buy alcohol at that hour ?

• 1 month ago

Just buying it doesn't make you look like an alcoholic. And anyway who cares!

• 1 month ago

No, not necessarily unless you buy a lot of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, hoards of people go shopping early. Many like to get it over with and be back home while it's still early, at least where I am.

Just don't sit in your car in the parking lot and drink it!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

no.................................

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Worrying about what some stranger thinks is pretty sad, buy your beer and move on. Dozens of reasons to be buying beer in the morning..........

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not if you're showered, dressed, sober and aren't buying two 40s of Old English 800 with quarters. 

I once had to buy six tubes of K-Y lube at 10:00 AM on a Tuesday in the drugstore located in the building where I work.   I was much amused about what kind of lube emergency the cashier thought I might be having at 10:00 AM on a Tuesday.    (I work in a veterinary hospital and our lube was missing from our order).   

Don't worry about what the cashier thinks.   They've seen it all and don't care. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nah. That is quite common on the docks, before the day fishermen go out for the day. 

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I'm sure someone will think like that, but who cares?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.