Am I going to look like an alcoholic buying beers at 8:30am?

Buying for later to take somewhere. It's my regular local store so I'm embarrassed they will think I'm an alcoholic or something

No, you're not going to look like an alcoholic buying beers at 8:30AM from your regular local store.

Can you even buy alcohol at that hour ?

Just buying it doesn't make you look like an alcoholic. And anyway who cares!

No, not necessarily unless you buy a lot of it.

No, hoards of people go shopping early. Many like to get it over with and be back home while it's still early, at least where I am.

Just don't sit in your car in the parking lot and drink it!

no.................................

• CB

Worrying about what some stranger thinks is pretty sad, buy your beer and move on. Dozens of reasons to be buying beer in the morning..........

Not if you're showered, dressed, sober and aren't buying two 40s of Old English 800 with quarters. 

I once had to buy six tubes of K-Y lube at 10:00 AM on a Tuesday in the drugstore located in the building where I work.   I was much amused about what kind of lube emergency the cashier thought I might be having at 10:00 AM on a Tuesday.    (I work in a veterinary hospital and our lube was missing from our order).   

Don't worry about what the cashier thinks.   They've seen it all and don't care. 

• kswck2

Nah. That is quite common on the docks, before the day fishermen go out for the day. 

• Petter

Yes, I'm sure someone will think like that, but who cares?