When I went to McDonald's the crew member told me to hurry up because I was still trying to decide what to order. Was she being rude?

Well now I know why the lines are full of fat people. They are not moving fast enough in line to lose weight so you have to help them by ordering quicker! 😝

No. Maybe a lot of people lined up behind you. There are menus plastered everywhere or you may use McDonald's website to choose what you want.

• F

Maybe but it’s hard to be polite when you’re trying to tell someone they are a d1ckhead.

There’s menus on the windows before you go in, there’s menus plastered everywhere inside and there’s now remote terminals where you can dither without holding everyone else up.

I bet you go to the counter , dither about what to have and then order the same Big Mac and fries that you have everytime for the last 10 years.

I would say that's a YES. You know the menu is not just 3 items any more. There is a lot to choose from. It started out as a hamburger, hamburger w/cheese,fries and choice of a drink. So what if there are customers waiting, that is what happens when you go out to eat. 

• Zapata

You eat at McDonalds, you deserve all you get.

If you were in line then technically no, but she should have been more professinal about it. I always write down at home what I'm getting before I go out. Also, keep in mind you can get the menu from almost every restaurant online.

He was extremely rude although you should have stepped aside to let the next person order while you decide. 

No. You should know what you want when you are placing your order.

• garry

no you should know what you want , decide before getting in line , its called manners .

No, you should know what you're going to order once you get up to the register.

Otherwise, you are wasting everyone's time.

Common sense should prevail here.