Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

Need help fast please, stomach pain?

22f:, got pain in upper stomach, slightly below rib cage in the center of my stomach area. Sharp pain that goes to dull ache here and there. I for my period yesterday so I dunno if that has anything to do with it, but it doesn’t feel like cramps. Right now it’s sharp pain in that area and it hurts a ton. Stomach is gurgling here and there. No nausea or vomitting. Just pain. If anyone has any thoughts on what it might be or what I should do, please tell me thanks.

Drink more and more water

Probably gas, which a medication containing Simeticone may quickly help.  It may be Gastritis which can be caused by an infection or by taking too much alcohol, caffeine and pain relievers. Possibly biliary colic (gall bladder issues), but that pain is more to the right hand side and constant. See your doctor if it doesn't go away and/or if you start to feel weak, lethargic, and notice dark tarry stool (from a possible bleed from an ulcer in that area).