Anonymous

Why did i think my boyfriend was right for me when he wasn't?

Last year i got into a relationship with a man who lives on my street thinking that him and me would be good together as boyfriend and girlfriend but i recently realised that i had made a mistake in thinking this. I recently realised that i wasn't attracted to him like i thought when we first met and when spending time with him i found out he had really bad habits that changed the way i looked at him and that put me off him. Yesterday i was out at my local pub having a drink and he sent me angry text messages to my mobile phone while i was there because i couldn't get him what he wanted for his birthday even though it wasn't my fault that i couldn't because none of the shops in town had what he wanted which obviously couldn't be helped and wasn't my fault. I have now broken up with him and i am not getting back with him. Why did i think my boyfriend was right for me when he wasn't?

Favorite Answer

You felt a bit frisky.  That is all.  Your a person.  He wasn't your prince charming. It does happen all the time.

As you get to know someone longer, the more you find out what he/she is really like.