Is everybody in your community following proper safety protocol during this pandemic ?

Sure as hell not in mine.

no                

Yes, they are doing so. 

Most are, but I am an Essential Worker and have been working steady since this whole thing started and I see so many people without a mask, young and old, mostly young. It is real this virus and dangerous, I have had 2 family members with it, one passed this past Monday. I have a co-worker who has a family member in the hospital with it. do the right thing people, stay safe and do the right thing.

• Kev

The vast majority are in the Community where I live

In the community where I live yes they are. If they don't the security/police ask them to leave. I live in a very small resort area. 

Nope. Not where I live. They have signs up but don’t seem to care.

Where I shop most they do, but that’s an hour away.

No they're not.  They're going about things in a half-@$$ed way.  For example, they'll wear face masks in supermarkets, but I've seen people walk in there without one and nobody says anything.  They don't follow the six-foot rule, they'll still cluster in large groups.  It doesn't seem like many are taking it seriously.  It's like they're in a state of disbelief, or in a bubble, thinking it isn't real, or that it can't happen to them.

• Dimple

Everyone. Even the company i work for.. only 3 cases of COVID.. since march to now.  We get weekly testing done.  CDC comes by every month and checks our protocols.  I actually just updated our Safety and Emergency Action Plan last week.

Most are, some aren't. It's nice to see people fighting back. I saw a little old lady in a wheelchair, oxygen tank, and she STILL had a mask on. Some Karens and Darrens are walking in the store, claiming "medical issues," and I'm like...you see Gertrude over there following the rules, and YOU'RE EXEMPT? Yeah, ok jerks. 

• yay

No. Last time I went to the grocery store, there were people without masks and they weren't social distancing, even in the check out lanes where 6 foot distances are clearly marked on the floor. And I live in a college town so I imagine that the bars, which have recently reopened, are packed.