How do you deal with such a neighbor ?

I worked away from home and rented an apartment on the first floor for a long time ,the apartment I rented is adjacent to small storage room ,My landlord finally make this small storage room into kitchen ,because my landlord want to rent out his storage room ,this year ,another tenant who is ugly rented the kitchen ,she works on two shift ,this week ,she works day shift ,next week ,she will works night shift ,when she works day shift ,she will cook herself breakfast at about 6:20 am  ,and there is small sound coming from kitchen waking me up many times,I have been woken many times by the sound in the kitchen since she used this kitchen ,I said kindly to her that I try to move out this apartment asap ,infact ,i am looking for other apartment ,Can you stop cooking yourself breakfast temporarily ? ye looked unhappy ,and said OK ,the third day ,she continued to cook and woke me up again ,I was no longer able to keep a lid on my pent-up anger ,stormed out of apartment and say why don't you stop for a while ,she said that the landlord don't tell me not to cook here ,the landlord's wife come here and say nothing ,I stormed into my house ,I didn't want to argue with her over this ,think that it's meaningless ,

you know I work at 9:pm,I usually get up at 7:40 ,

You are the person who is being unreasonable here. She has every right to cook in her kitchen. Anytime you live in an apartment you'll hear noises from your neighbor as well as odors. 

• Erik

She has every right to make breakfast in there.  Once you've asked her politely to be quieter, there's nothing you can do.  Maybe use a fan, or some other noise-cancelling device.

You can't ask someone who does not live in YOUR apartment to stop eating or cooking. I'm sorry it wakes you up--but that's just the breaks. Find yourself an apartment that isn't next to an adjacent kitchen and stop harassing this poor person. She has a right to cook AND eat. And you don't have any cause to stop her. 

• Diana

Find out what your tenant rights are concerning noise.  If the woman is breaking a rule, point it out to your landlord and ask for action to be taken on your behalf.  

in trollville, you sue for a billion dollars, in the real world you stop whining.  no you can't demand she stop cooking.

although its possible that this was an illegal conversion, you can contact the city code department and report a suspected illegal apartment/kitchen. realize the landlord will suspect you reported it and not be happy.

if it is a legal kitchen, nothing you can do.

Probably a troll but those are usualy posted as anonymous. So on the off chance you really are this big of a self centered prick: 

You are an asshole & completly out of line. You have no right to tell her to move out or to tell her not to cook.

The bigger question is how does that saint deal with you! 

• R P

Too bad, so sad, troll.

When you share a house with others you have to try to get along.

She rented the kitchen ? Does she have a catering business ?

This is how you deal with such a neighbor...you shut your face and stop harassing her and you keep your head down and your eyes to yourself.

Whether or not you feel she is ugly is your own stupid and perverted business, you awful, misogynistic excuse for a warthog's bowel movements.

#1 The landlord...the person who is in charge of the building...built the kitchen so the person he rented it to could cook.  Asking this person to not cook is disrespectful of the landlord ..who could have you thrown out in the street with all of your stuff for interfering with another tenant.

#2 You do not own the place, so if you do not like what the other tenants are doing...you complain to the landlord and do not harass decent people who probably have more right to be on the planet than you do.

#3 You move because none of the people where you live want to see your filthy stinking face or rear end destroying the spiritual beauty of the area in which they live.