You have no talent but you just wanted to perform a small jazz music show in Las vegas...?

Just for entertainment. Will they allow you to pay and set up a show? Or must you be a real musician from an agency.

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    No, they won't. You have to have a permit to busk or a contract to perform elsewhere.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.