Carter asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Are you a cat person or dog person; and why?

I'm a cat person for sure though.

Dog person here. 

You know what they say, a dog is a man's best friend. They are loyal, cute cuddly and just adorable. That being said, I love cats too. But I prefer dogs. I have a dog and she's the best companion and stress reliever. 10/10 would recommend.

I love both honestly. But it seems that it’s more tiring to take care of dogs. (Dogs take up more time and attention).

I am human, not interbred with either cats OR dogs, but I prefer cats

Both are ok but I prefer dogs. I like the work they need and how much more interactive and adventurous they are. 

For sexy time I prefer cats. 

I have three cats living with me, Bettina, Razzle, and Gummi Bear.  I also feed four cats who come around to my porch, and two feral colonies of 7 and 12 cats.  I guess that qualifies me as a cat person.  Cute and cuddly, even some of the ferals want me to pet them.

• Ocimom

I like both but more of a cat person as they are easier to take care of with minimal training unlike dogs which require a lot of training.  Plus a cat is almost litter pan trained when you get it.  Dogs require months or even a year to housebreak and you need to take them outside to do it.

This has always seemed to me like a rather pointless question. There is no 'either or' for most people. Most of the people I have known who had dogs also had cats.

Dog person.  I hate cats.

• Marty

I'm a dog person. Our border collies work hard on the ranch and have saved me from getting trampled a couple times. Our dachshunds are great watch dogs but they play alot more than a cat. We do have alot of feral cats that live in the barns though, we feed them but I wouldn't advise trying to catch one, those kittys will scratch your eyes out.