What's something you don't have to be 70 to realize?

76 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't have to be 70 to realize that the nation is a mess and falling apart.

• 4 weeks ago

People are selfish and most of all greedy, the more they have the more they want.

That although this is true of some people not everyone falls in this catagory, and that we should all be kind and helpful to one another, as President Raegan once said I wonder if the human race would put aside their grievances if the world was faced with a worldwide threat.  Well President Raegan here we are with a worldwide threat caused and the answer is no, the world is not working together to solve this threat to humanity.  Some countries are working together for the good of humanity but just as many are not.

• 4 weeks ago

That Nancy, and MOST DEMOCRITS are full of nothing but hate against anyone who does not think the way they do and they do not care about anyone or anything except for willing.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

If over 40, that you're elderly.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

That stripper slides are wonderful

• 4 weeks ago

The Fibonacci sequence.

• 4 weeks ago

that trump is a bully , a liar and a moron

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

That I’m a total waste of skin and organs. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That you're actually 71.

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

That hurting people is wrong and helping people is right. You shouldn't need religion for that either. People should already know this.

• 4 weeks ago

That life without God is hopeless.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.