ghanaughn asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Write a piecewise function for dog walking business, including the conditional statement for the variables.?

You have a dog walking business. You charge based on the weight of the dogs. For a 45-minute walk your prices are:

For dogs that weight 0 up to 15 lbs. you charge $5.00.

For dogs between 15 lbs. and 45 lbs. you charge $7.00

Dogs over 45 lbs. you charge $9.00.

Answer the following questions:

If a customer has a 6 pound Chihuahua how much would you charge?

If a customer has a 65 pound Labrador how much would you charge?

Define the variables:

Write a piecewise function for dog walking business, including the conditional statement for the variables.

• Maxi

Do your own homework!

NO, I will NOT do your homework for you! Try prying your cranium out of your rear end, and figure it out for YOURSELF.

There is a homework section to Yahoo Answers, you need to navigate to that section.  This is not the homework section & I am not going to do your homework.  Just sit down & figure it out yourself.

I would suggest that you open a book or google the information and do your own homework.

Write a "piecewise function" INCLUDING a "conditional statement for the variables"?

You can't be serious!