good long term mutual fund?

Hi, I currently have TDA as my broker and looking into mutual funds that I can invest in which ultimately grow. Any suggestions? no load, and low expense ratio 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fidelity Puritan.............................

• 1 month ago

TDA has no fees on many bonds. I would research bonds on Morningstar and on TDA and decide from there.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some brokerage houses do not charge a transaction fee for Some Mutual Funds. But all in all, investment advise from an anonymous public board is not a good idea. Just do your homework. And as for any recommended to you by a Broker? Do Not just take his advise-look into it on  your own. 

My financial advisor and I have an agreement-if you buys something Without My Express okay, he is fired Immediately. 

• Bryce
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Invest with Vanguard directly.  Brokers cheat you out of your money.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yes.  Get rid of your broker and buy mutual funds direct.  Do so by subscribing to Morningstar.com/funds and pick the funds with the best LONG TERM records.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Pick a broad-based stock fund from Vanguard who charges low fees.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Is it really that hard to pick one?    All the information is right on their website...historic returns, asset allocation, expense ratios...

Really.   Do you have a question about HOW to pick a good fund are you just too lazy to do it yourself?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.