good long term mutual fund?

Hi, I currently have TDA as my broker and looking into mutual funds that I can invest in which ultimately grow. Any suggestions? no load, and low expense ratio 

Fidelity Puritan.............................

TDA has no fees on many bonds. I would research bonds on Morningstar and on TDA and decide from there.

• kswck2

Some brokerage houses do not charge a transaction fee for Some Mutual Funds. But all in all, investment advise from an anonymous public board is not a good idea. Just do your homework. And as for any recommended to you by a Broker? Do Not just take his advise-look into it on  your own. 

My financial advisor and I have an agreement-if you buys something Without My Express okay, he is fired Immediately. 

• Bryce

Invest with Vanguard directly.  Brokers cheat you out of your money.

Yes.  Get rid of your broker and buy mutual funds direct.  Do so by subscribing to Morningstar.com/funds and pick the funds with the best LONG TERM records.

• fcas80

Pick a broad-based stock fund from Vanguard who charges low fees.

Is it really that hard to pick one?    All the information is right on their website...historic returns, asset allocation, expense ratios...

Really.   Do you have a question about HOW to pick a good fund are you just too lazy to do it yourself?