Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why don't animals have the capacity to go to heaven or hell, but humans are animals and they have the capacity to go to heaven or hell?

76 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Animals do go to an afterlife like humans, and I would say 99.9% of all animals do go to heaven - I don't believe any animal has an evil bone in their body to make them go to hell like humans.

• 4 weeks ago

IF there is a heaven or hell HOW DO YOU KNOW there are no animals there... DOES YOUR Bible say there are NO ANIMALS THERE..

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Despite this question, humans are more evolved.

• Jorge
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Animals don't sin and don't have the sense of responsibility. Animals can kill a human being and not sin. Animals can go in red light and don't get a ticket.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • E J
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Doesn’t God have the right to create what he wants. Why is it wrong for him to create animals for humans and put them on the earth for humans to enjoy them. When a person goes to heaven he or she becomes a spirit person, no longer a human. If God wanted animals in heaven he would have created them for that purpose and that’s where they would be, but he created them for the earth. Spirit creatures live in heaven. Jesus did not resurrect animals when he was on the earth, just humans. I think our focus should be on what and why God created what he did and Gods purpose for doing that. There are so many things that he created for our pleasure, that he didn’t have to!

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The Bible says that all have sinned. So this means every living thing in the universe, apart from God, have sinned, including animals. You're right about humans being animals. Apparently, the etymology of the word animal means animated or living being. So that classifies humans as animals. We have instincts like other animals do. Yet we can control these impulses, which is unique. We are not slaves to our instincts, although some of us are from lack of self-control. I'm uncertain if there's a heaven, but according to the Bible, hell refers to the grave. Death is hell.  So all life that dies go to hell, the grave. 

• 4 weeks ago

Same answer that EVERY religious question is answered by:  "Because Magic Man In Sky Say So!"

• 4 weeks ago

Because we are able to think ourselves into corners with our overpowered brains.  We don't actually have the capacity to go to Heaven, only to Hell.  Other species have a more sensibly organised CNS which won't punish itself and suffer from entropy as much.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Because our spiritul nature and immortal soul make us more than simply biological animals.

• 4 weeks ago

Out spirit or true self possessed the animal body of our choice in hopes that it would get that body to become immortal .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.