Where can i get a battery for my Craftsman hand drill? Drill was originally bought at Sears. They do not carry this part. ?

Where can i get a battery for my Craftsman hand drilll ?

I would not bother. Go out and buy DeWalt tools. They have a 20 volt battery with loads of power. The old ones like yours probably had 12 volts. Tools are so much better than they used to be. 

• G R

Plug in the model number online there are all sorts of places that carry parts for discontinued products.

• Andy

I suggest trying Amazon. They carry lots of different aftermarket batteries for Craftsman tools.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=craftsman+drill+replace...

I've purchased aftermarket batteries from Amazon for my Dewalt and Ryobi tools and have had great luck. Good luck.

Buy some new Milwaukie tools. Smaller, lighter, more powerful and new. Cost of replacement batteries for old tools is not worth it.

If there is a BatteriesPlus where you live they may be able to install a new battery in your existing battery shell. 

Try ebay. That's where I have found batteries for my 20+-year old screw gun. Have the model numbers of both the battery and the drill handy so you can make sure you get a battery that fits your drill.

search on internet -- use model number as they weren't all alike.  Btw, the replacement battery costs near as much as a brand new drill ... oughta know, i have two 19.2 volt DieHard dead batteries sitting right here waiting to be recycled