Where can i get a battery for my Craftsman hand drill? Drill was originally bought at Sears. They do not carry this part. ?

Where can i get a battery for my Craftsman hand drilll ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would not bother. Go out and buy DeWalt tools. They have a 20 volt battery with loads of power. The old ones like yours probably had 12 volts. Tools are so much better than they used to be. 

• G R
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Plug in the model number online there are all sorts of places that carry parts for discontinued products.

• Andy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I suggest trying Amazon. They carry lots of different aftermarket batteries for Craftsman tools.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=craftsman+drill+replace...

I've purchased aftermarket batteries from Amazon for my Dewalt and Ryobi tools and have had great luck. Good luck.

• 1 month ago

Buy some new Milwaukie tools. Smaller, lighter, more powerful and new. Cost of replacement batteries for old tools is not worth it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If there is a BatteriesPlus where you live they may be able to install a new battery in your existing battery shell. 

• 1 month ago

Try ebay. That's where I have found batteries for my 20+-year old screw gun. Have the model numbers of both the battery and the drill handy so you can make sure you get a battery that fits your drill.

• 1 month ago

search on internet -- use model number as they weren't all alike.  Btw, the replacement battery costs near as much as a brand new drill ... oughta know, i have two 19.2 volt DieHard dead batteries sitting right here waiting to be recycled

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.