Lv 4
Travis asked in Science & MathematicsGeography · 1 month ago

It doesn’t appear there is an Interstate Highway connecting Philadelphia to State College, PA. What road would you have to take then ?

2 Answers

  • Bill-M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Lets take a look at Google Maps:

    If I was starting at Penn State I would take East College Ave out to Highway 322 and head south.  Highway 322 and 22 become the same so you just keep heading south staying on 22.  Cross the Susquehanna River (Clarks Ferry Bridge).  Soon you will be in Harrisburg PA. Stay on 22 through Harrisburg and get off onto the 83 south towards Highspire, Then get on Highway 76 going East and that will take you into Philadelphia.

  • 1 month ago

    You would go down 322 to the Turnpike (76).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.