metamask to coinbase UNI lost?

i sent UNI from metamask to be converted to ETH on coinbase and its been a week but i still dont see in in my account. the status says "success" on etherscan.

i basically copied the address provided by coinbase where i chose to receive the UNI from metamask as ETH.

worried that i cant retrieve it. its worth about 2k

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, that's terrible! You must complain immediately to the government agency that regulates the..... oh, wait a minute. The whole point of cryptocurrency is that it's not subject to any government interference or regulation, isn't it? Well, welcome to the libertarian anarchist paradise, where if you lose, you lose. Have fun with that.

• Droopy
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Man that sucks.  Might want to move your question to a beter category. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am no expert, but it sounds like you tried to convert one crypto into another across  sites/wallets...that is not good. That can cause the crypto to get "lost"...and probably never recovered. If you tried to transfer from your metamask uni wallet to your coinbase eth wallet, then yeah it may be "lost". The correct step would be to transfer from your metamask uni wallet to your coinbase uni wallet. Then from your coinbase uni wallet to your coinbase eth wallet. You should really contact coinbase AND metamask. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.