I can stay out of trouble! Is there something wrong with me? ?

I kept harassing someone online, for years. I got in trouble twice (suspended and called my parents two times) for the same stupid ****. I also got caught for stealing. I'm getting it expunged, but if I get arrested again, I'll stay in jail for however long. 

I have to talk to a detective tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to be arrested because of how retarded I am. I can't learn? What the **** is wrong with me?! 

I have to tell my parents the truth. I don't know why I haven't learned from my behavior years ago (about three or so years ago). There is something wrong with me. 

Will a detective arrest me then and there on the spot? He called and just wants me to talk, but I've done bad things. People know. I think there is something legitimately wrong with me!

One sign of mental illness is posting the same question over and over and not reading the answers, so, I will vote yes, you are mentally ill.

Yes, I would expect to be arrested.

You need help. Get some medication 

Yeah you have “mental illness” but not everyone can get it

Dont cry about what you did while in jail. That's how you make a bully target from the other inmates