I can stay out of trouble! Is there something wrong with me? ?

I kept harassing someone online, for years. I got in trouble twice (suspended and called my parents two times) for the same stupid ****. I also got caught for stealing. I'm getting it expunged, but if I get arrested again, I'll stay in jail for however long. 

I have to talk to a detective tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to be arrested because of how retarded I am. I can't learn? What the **** is wrong with me?! 

I have to tell my parents the truth. I don't know why I haven't learned from my behavior years ago (about three or so years ago). There is something wrong with me. 

Will a detective arrest me then and there on the spot? He called and just wants me to talk, but I've done bad things. People know. I think there is something legitimately wrong with me!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

One sign of mental illness is posting the same question over and over and not reading the answers, so, I will vote yes, you are mentally ill.

Yes, I would expect to be arrested.

• 4 weeks ago

You need help. Get some medication 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yeah you have “mental illness” but not everyone can get it

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Dont cry about what you did while in jail. That's how you make a bully target from the other inmates 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.