Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 weeks ago

What's wrong with me? Mental illness?? ?

I kept harassing someone online, for years. I got in trouble twice (suspended and called my parents two times) for the same stupid ****. I also got caught for stealing. I'm getting it expunged, but if I get arrested again, I'll stay in jail for however long. 

I have to talk to a detective tomorrow morning. I think I'm going to be arrested because of how retarded I am. I can't learn? What the **** is wrong with me?! 

I have to tell my parents the truth. I don't know why I haven't learned from my behavior years ago (about three or so years ago). There is something wrong with me. 

Will a detective arrest me then and there on the spot? He called and just wants me to talk, but I've done bad things. People know. I think there is something legitimately wrong with me!

I have no way of knowing of "a detective will arrest [you] right there on the spot."  No detective has confided in me.  Could he?  Yes.

You are "getting" it expunged doesn't mean that conviction/plea has been expunged.  You are aware that, expunged or not, it will always remain visible on your background report to certain organizations.

Maybe  you're mentally ill.  Maybe you're a slow learner.  Maybe it's a combination of the two.

I'm not a therapist.

You're probably just an unhappy person.

you need to not plan so much...just let life happen and take you by surprise.

Do what you need to do, take the consequences, as they are unavoidable... But ask and get help! 

You don’t have mental illness bc no one does. It’s a label that was made up by someone a long time ago. Such people are just crazy