Does anyone know any famous artist who did lines in 3D?

This is for a school project and I’m having trouble finding a famous artist, architecture, game company etc who does lines in their work, what I need to do is a report. 

Dont post Any dumb answers 

Using nothing but lines, this artist creates dizzying 3D drawings that will make you do a double take. A ghost. An image of a chain link. ... Danish artist Carl Krull, who is based in Copenhagen, creates mind-bending drawings that look three-dimensional.

Look at the work of Bridget Riley.

• mars

Is it M.C. Escher?

FWIW, lines, by definition, can never be 3D. 

I'm not sure what you mean by "doing lines."  I mean, I would not be surprised to learn that Andy Warhol did quite a few lines while painting -- and toked on doobies and maybe even dropped a bit of acid or studied advance magical mycology, too. 

And you're "Dad [plus silly Dad emoji]", you say? I'm a dad too, and if my kid came to me and said "Dad, get on Yahoo and find somebody to do my homework for me," I would say "I really love you, kid; also, fcuk off, it's YOUR homework."

Hi having trouble finding a famous artist, architecture, game company etc who does lines in their work, what I need to do is a report. I'm Dad 👨