Recover Adobe comments?

Hello, 

About a week ago, I worked on adding comments to about 7 adobe pdfs. I stupidly didn't save them but I remember a day later adobe prompted me to recover them and I did. Now, a week later I am trying to study those documents but I don't see the comments... I see that i have the setting on autosave every 5 mins but I don't see any duplicate files that may have the comments... I saw online that I could look in the temp files for adobe but i can't find the location. Can you give me specific directions on how to find the temp files location for adobe? I have also tried clicking restore previous versions but it says there aren't any...

Favorite Answer

it recovered the last saved version, which means no comments.  Autosave is for catastrophic failure, not for saving automatically (used to be, but not any more.) 

Hi trying to study those documents but I don't see the comments... I'm Dad 👨