The sun, heat, light distance, size.... The text books have it all wrong?

Negative 400 degrees in space, the sun cooks the planet earth evenly every day to much you get summer to little you get winter.....But....split 12hrs night and day you get fall at 70 degrees...Now, you can see the angle of the sun at night and the size of the moon..... Really hot sun or 2k degree sun at a distance twice that of the moon??? THINK?   Zoom in on that moon and take a good look............. this speed of light to gauge distance is mankinds biggest failure? Thoughts?

Favorite Answer

My thoughts are where did all the idiots like you come from on A&S? It’s just mind boggling.

• John P

My thought is that you should learn to express yourself well in English before thinking about profound  matters such as the solar system and the universe.

Your text suffered in translation from your first language. Try a different translator so it gives us coherent English to work with.

• Acetek

my thoughts are you are dumber than a box of rocks

Literally everything you just said was wrong.