How do I convince my wife that our family doctor was being unprofessional and gave her a fake diagnosis?

During a recent checkup with our family doctor, my wife described having cramps, fatigue, and headaches. She can be a bit of a hyperchondriac and asked the doctor if she might have covidvirus. The doctor rolled his eyes and said, "that sounds like a classic case of herpititis 3" before leaving the examination room. Now the situation is out of control and my wife is having audible meltdowns about "genital herpes" while I'm on work calls. My coworkers giggle every time I log on for meetings and it's utterly humiliating. I tried telling my wife that the doctor was just annoyed by her questions, but she keeps insisting that I cheated on her and this is all my fault. How can I get her behavior under control and convince my coworkers that I don't have herpes?

If you are unhappy with the doctor, find a new one. Never stay with a doctor you do not trust. I just changed my Cardiologist of 20 years to a new one. The new one changed some meds, put me on a new one, he did miracles for me, I have never felt this good in many years, im glad I changed doctors.

Notice: Your Trolling Permit has just been revoked for posting blatantly obvious, idiotic garbage.