How to find good illustration/drawing jobs during pandemic?

Craigslist is full of scams and sites like Indeed and Monster seem to be operated by bots that are programmed to reject most people. 

The job descriptions for most jobs online seem to have unrealistic specific requirements/qualifications that most people don't have. 

How do you get a job if you don't have most of these requirements/qualifications? I have a lot of skills and talent, but not most of these requirements/qualifications. 

I don't have expert knowledge on anything. 

I don't just know how to draw pictures, I know how to use Photoshop very well, I know how to create storyboards, I know how to edit videos (not on an expert level yet), I know how to create digital art, the list goes on. 

Favorite Answer

There aren't a whole lot of job openings in the illustration / drawing industry.  Not during a pandemic, and not any other time.  Drawing pictures just isn't a very in-demand skill set in the job market.