Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Im engaged but have second thoughts?

I love my boyfriend but we been fighting alot because of his mother she dont like me because im not white and tells her son i cheat which i dont and tells him i call her names which i dont and purposely left me stranded on road its a nightmare and boyfriend does nothing

Give him the ring back and find someone of your own race. You will never be happy this way. He is not standing up for you now, what will he do int the future? NOTHING.  Say good bye to a life of problems.

Breaking an engagement is a very serious sin. There is never a reason for a woman to break an engagement.

• John

Call it off

Move and change your phone number

You'll be getting into a relationship that already has a troubled start and won't last.  What you DON'T need are children from this relationship

I'm white......and the LAST woman I want to have a relationship with is a white woman.  You're better than any white b*tch he'll ever date

Hi not white and tells her son i cheat which i dont and tells him i call her names which i dont and purposely left me stranded on road its a nightmare and boyfriend does nothing. I'm Dad 👨