How do I rid myself of never ending games?

Yo how do I rid myself of never ending games such as hearthstone and Pokémon go?  Is there a way to give away my accounts?  Someone take them from me please.  I can't bring myself to delete my accounts just uninstall and reinstall in a viscous cycle.  I started playing both these games around my senior year of highschool and I'm 25 now.  It has really got me feeling stuck in between an adult and a child.  Instead of developing the skills I need to adult I just pop one of these open and blow time to avoid eye contact other humans.  Not to mention they make it really hard for me to quit cigarrettes, I'll start playing with one hand and smoking with another when I'm trying to cut back/quit.  It's like they trigger complete indifference to the world around me.  Help!


*Update I should just delete them.  I just spent so much time and money over the years on them.  With hearthstone for example I've gotten every class golden a couple to over 1000 wins.  Pokemon go eh maybe almost level 38.  

3 Answers

  • 4 months ago

      Well if you're twenty five Pokemon Go isn't old enough for you to have been playing in your senior year, as it's only been out just a little over four years now. I play Pokemon Go, and I'm a lot older than you are. I'm sixty two year old and rocking a level fourty account a level thirty eight, and a few more in the mid thirties. However I'd suggest just letting the games sit, rather than getting rid of them. You can delete them off your phone, and then later pick them back up when you want to play again.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    If you were to give the accounts away somehow, you'd just be causing someone else to become addicted. If you really ARE serious about quitting them, you have to do it cold turkey by deleting the accounts. ESPECIALLY if the games make you want to smoke. If nothing else, quit the games so you won't be tempted to smoke more.

  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

    Throw away your phone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.