Anonymous

Older annoying friend....Help me!?

There was a  girl that used to be my counselor in camp. I always knew there was something off about her. Me being nice,(as usual) had conversations with her out of pity.....because others (understandably) were turned off by her anti social mannerisms. She deduced (obviously) from the fact that because I showed the slightest amount of interest in her during the summer......She interpreted it to mean that we are life-long friends. For heaven sakes she is 5 years older than me and she keeps calling me, and begging to spend time with her. I did NOT know that I would have to keep this relationship up after the summer would be over. At first I ignored her 100 phone calls. Then yesterday I met her on the street! She told me she was highly insulted that I didn't call her back. I told her I'd been extremely busy with school. She said we'd have to meet up. Not wanting to hurt her feelings I said sure!

I really do NOT wanna spend time with her.....what do I do?

Favorite Answer

Just keep putting her off, change your number

try ignoring her as much as possible, if that doesn't helps tell her clearly, that  you have priorities and she is not among your priorities.