Dave
Dave asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

It's obvious the President is trying to sow seeds of doubt in the election process, I've never heard of a sitting President say such things?

This is the biggest question mark in an election I've ever heard of, I'm 63. I've never heard of a guy mouth off discord in my life.

Trump has no moral center.  Nothing is beneath him.  It's always about him winning.  People talk about Trump like he's a regular president or normal human being.  He's not.  I could see him just refusing to leave the White House.  Claiming all kinds of crazy things.  Mail voter fraud is just made up by the Trumpians.  Just doesn't happen.  But, we live in a world where there's a pandemic and Donald Trump got elected freaking president so anything else is possible.

their is no voting fraud going on its all in trumps tiny little brain

Perhaps, it has anything to do with the Dirtycrats sending ballots to DEAD animals. (No, I'm not referring to criminals, actual animals - dogs and cats.)

Mail in voting is a liberal super-fraud.