When is this 'debate' republicans keep whining about that Joe Biden is 'dodging'?

- 'I am your voice, I alone can fix it. I will restore law and order.' - Donald J. Trump, July 21, 2016

- 'I take no responsibility' - Donald J. Trump, March 13, 2020

Joe Biden has talked about working with his team of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Barack Obama, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Kamala Harris to come up with an FDR style plan to bring America out of Donald Trump's great redepression, looking into reforming, rebuilding and retraining the police well re-prioritizing investments into education, healthcare, mental health services and other community programs that actually prevent crimes and benefit everyone and how he plans on listening to scientists and proper experts.

Donald Trump has wasted time tell us he'll "protect the confederacy", he'll "save the suburbs", how "face-masks bad", how "democrats did it not I", how he'll "end the cancel culture" and how elections no matter the outcome are fixed refusing to partake in a peaceful transfer of power with the tagline 'the best is yet to come' that is fear, hatred and paranoia but it isn't policies, isn't a plan and isn't a campaign.

Joe Biden is 77 and even at that age he continues to jog and bike miles daily with his only known ailments being a lifelong stutter and asthma, his gaffes are harmless and amount to talking to fast and Biden corrected himself.

On the other hand Donald Trump is currently gloating about passing a cognitive exam his doctor requested he take and his gaffes have killed 198k Americans and he doubles down on his nonsense.

Report the punk *** coward Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha!

"Did you not see the liberal rioters burn down a police station"

You mean the three white Trump supporters that were caught starting the fire?

Republicans seem mighty scared.

This is cute look at all the Russian bots lining up in a row.

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha!  Republicans are predictable.

I'm as American as Abe Lincoln soaring on an eagle as he recites the Gettysburg Address and hands out the best damn apple pie you've ever tasted baybe, deal with that.

Russia spreading disinformation about Biden's mental health: DHS: https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/russia-spreading-d...

You alt. account Russians can't change facts and that triggers you.

Those are normal proclamation by politicians. You should read on what they have done and make your self-determination on who will be capable to handle issues in coming four years. Trump has been good in his hotel business whereas Biden was good in foreign affair. However, the coming impact would be on climate changes.

Joe is probably avoiding it for a single reason. He has ideas. Trump has none (but that does not mean that Trump won't stoop to the lowest level and steal Biden's ideas and call it his.  So don't give him any ammo that he can use. Connie is floundering.  Now trying to bribe seniors in Florida with a ONE TIME PAYMENT OF $200 to buy their vote.  Seniors have seen a few elections;are not easily fooled anymore.

Trumps poll numbers in Florida are swinging Joe's way.

this Tuesday. Biden 2020..............

The debate is Tuesday.  Biden was off yesterday, all day, to study up.  But, I don't think the notes Joe's keepers wrote onto his palms are going to save him. 

to day............................................................

Lol, you just got a beat down.

Better get busy reporting, Chinese troll.

Awwwww, is the Princess mad?

Got your panties twisted this morning?

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahaha!

Joe Biden has lost it, but then again, he never had it.

You should be nervous.

• Kevin

Liberals want to prevent crime?  Did you not see the liberal rioters burn down a police station while being egged on by liberal politicians and celebrities?

So, you've laid out Biden's plan and excoriated Trump.   What does this have to do with whether or not he's dodging a debate?   I'm not claiming he is - I'm asking how your paragraphs of prose support the position that he is not.