Looking for an educational institution in Kharkov?

Hello! In my time folks from physics employed to come to this field, nowadays biologists more often enter bioengineering, and bioinformatics becomes math, physics and computer science. Experience proves that it is difficult for a biologist to learn programming and immerse himself from the depths of mathematics, it's easier for a developer to provide the basics of biology. So it is better to begin with a bachelor's degree in programming or math, and then get the missing knowledge in the classes. By way of example, there are bioinformatics schools with different applications: for biologists who must catch up on programming, and for programmers who lack knowledge from mathematics.

My name is Victor, I'm 36 years old, so I was born in Lviv. Unfortunately, they were science fiction as it came to prolonging human life. I graduated from outside school and entered https://nure.ua/ . I became a researcher in bioengineering, physics and medicine.

I had to study in various ways, there were plenty of quite interesting subjects, we're quite interested in teaching math, then biophysics, that, if I am not mistaken, would be taught only in our specialty, it should also be mentioned such subjects as circuit technology, microprocessor engineering and engineering, that is very vital for the future engineer. 

• John

Reported as spam.