Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDecorating & Remodeling · 1 month ago

is my photo wall ugly?

Updated 1 month ago:

i agree tbh i think i might take them all down and restart again lmao 

Updated 1 month ago:

@kate its pictures of my fav idols and fav albums but aight

Updated 4 days ago:

why did someone send the link to boppin b*tch by tyler the heck LOL

well it looks better than my empty wall

I don't think it's particularly attractive. It's far too compacted and dense, and you don't showcase anything--you simply stuck them on the wall. You can't really SEE any of them. A few photos in nice frames--and arranged more sparsely--would be a lot better. but this is not MY house, it's yours. So you do what you like. 

I would use the whole wall and group them according to they know them and it was the same party event in sane time period because it is easier to remember all the people because the names are on the tip of your tongue.   You will have big groupings and small groups. That would be normal.  Otherwise put a number under each one like a prison inmate number.  Or a date number. example 9/26/20 when I got to drunk to remember being fondled. (The Good memories.)

nice wall,,good wall

• Kate

Depends who is in the photos. My Granddaughter has a wall of photos of her friends and relatives and I like it. If it is photos of yourself then perhaps reduce it a bit.

try spreading them out in random spots instead of all stacked on eachother. 

get some string fairy lights to hang from the ceiling too and itll be real cute

Yec it ugly in my opinion, They are just too many of them  much I think they can look  better if you can put them on the big frames just to organize them  and I don't know how much important to you to paste them all in to the wall , if it is not that important you can at least buy one two big frame and bigger mirror use the place one frame on the left and place the Mira in the center and then place the frame on the right .if you like that idear you can use two big frames side by side and the big mirrow in the center , i think that might look better 

Only for the person who has to fix it when you take them all down.

• geezer

I would do the exact opposite of what Anonymous said

and make the photos completely random

with none of them 'lined up' at all.