Updated 4 days ago:

why did someone send the link to boppin b*tch by tyler the heck LOL

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

well it looks better than my empty wall

• 1 month ago

I don't think it's particularly attractive. It's far too compacted and dense, and you don't showcase anything--you simply stuck them on the wall. You can't really SEE any of them. A few photos in nice frames--and arranged more sparsely--would be a lot better. but this is not MY house, it's yours. So you do what you like. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would use the whole wall and group them according to they know them and it was the same party event in sane time period because it is easier to remember all the people because the names are on the tip of your tongue.   You will have big groupings and small groups. That would be normal.  Otherwise put a number under each one like a prison inmate number.  Or a date number. example 9/26/20 when I got to drunk to remember being fondled. (The Good memories.)

• 1 month ago

nice wall,,good wall

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Depends who is in the photos. My Granddaughter has a wall of photos of her friends and relatives and I like it. If it is photos of yourself then perhaps reduce it a bit.

• 1 month ago

try spreading them out in random spots instead of all stacked on eachother. 

get some string fairy lights to hang from the ceiling too and itll be real cute

• 1 month ago

Yec it ugly in my opinion, They are just too many of them  much I think they can look  better if you can put them on the big frames just to organize them  and I don't know how much important to you to paste them all in to the wall , if it is not that important you can at least buy one two big frame and bigger mirror use the place one frame on the left and place the Mira in the center and then place the frame on the right .if you like that idear you can use two big frames side by side and the big mirrow in the center , i think that might look better 

• 1 month ago

Only for the person who has to fix it when you take them all down.

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I would do the exact opposite of what Anonymous said

and make the photos completely random

with none of them 'lined up' at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.