Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it okay to randomly tell a depressed person I hope you're having a good day?

Or is it pushing it

• Depends on person..some might like that and others might not. Might cheer person up a little bit. Just try to help him or her and talk to them..make a few jokes and maybe ask what is bothering them, listen and maybe u can offer them some advice or help. Maybe they are down coz of something like life, work, the shît corona effing this year up! And more things..

• Sometimes all a depressed type needs is those kind of words to keep them going. So I'd think it's alright, as long as you mind HOW you go about saying it...

• Yeah I think that’s nice 

• I dont like speaking to depressed person so I dont know..sorry.. 

Yes, it's okay. Depression is often a lonely feeling, so speaking to the depressed can be beneficial for them.

It could be.  It's not always what you say that matters, it's how it is said.

• Dimple

I hope you're having a good day.  :) smile and eat popcorn when you do it.. I would.