Is this the most important election in American history -- or one of the most important?

Update:

Ray: Some humans are not egoistic and historically ignorant.  

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It is by far the most important election in my lifetime by a mile. I feel like democracy is in the balance.

• 4 weeks ago

I think it is "one of the most important elections in American history." President Trump said it is the most important election in the history of our country.  

• Ray
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

1860 was the most important election in US history thus far. 

As important as this one [and some other previous elections] were, 1860 you had a lot more on the table. Tensions were also a lot higher, a few months after the elections we literally had a civil war. 

I get that many people hate Trump and many people hate SOME of the politicians in the far left, but i guarantee you there won't be a civil war the next 4 years regardless of who wins. 

If Trump wins we will get more of the same, low tax policies. If democrats win i expect policies similar to Obama era to pass, the more extremist policies [like GND] will never truly pass. Regardless of who wins i unfortunately see the national debt continue to rise. 

1860 you had far more economic implications, slavery was also on the line. All animals, including humans, are egoistic and thus historically ignorant. We must see the bigger picture. 

• 4 weeks ago

It is the most important.  Do you really want Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi running the USA?  Nancy Pelosi is the party of hate and when she tore up the State of the Union Speech she showed no respect for the USA.  Just because you don't like the President or the one the people chose by the Electoral College doesn't mean you are allowed to destroy the nation.  Too many hard working Americans will not allow it.  Folks, America is Law & Order.  We make laws and our police enforce them.  It is INSANITY to abolish the police force.  When you do the crooks take over.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.