Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

What do 60 year old divorced men want from a relationship?

I’m 36 and started dating a 60 year old man. What do these guys want from a relationship? I’ve got 1 daughter so I’m ok with not having more kids. Any ideas? Do they just want a fling or something more? 

• keerok

They want a caregiver.

Here is a idea, ask him.

• Eva

Chasing their lost youth. Perhaps looking for someone to take care of them in their old age.  Rethink this. A 24 year age gap is too much.

• Liz

The best way to find out is just to ask him what he's looking for in the relationship.

• Jerry

Some want the thrills and excitement of dating and courtship. Some want replacement for the ex-wife, someone to look after them. Some want the ego boost of being involved with a younger woman. Some want "a nurse with a purse." Different guys want different things. 

To feel young again. To have the fun they probably feel like they missed out on. They may not know if they just want to fling or not, but they definitely want some fun and some positive attention.