Can Christians who claim to have a relationship with God introduce us to God, just like they can introduce us to all the other real people?

they have relationships with?

Yes they can, but since God is immaterial, pure spirit, a certain amount of mental exertion and assent of the will is often necessary. And that could take years. 

• Archer

Any Theist can only "introduce you" to that which 'man' has presented about their gods.

No.  We can point to God, we can testify that He is real, that He loves  us, that Jesus Christ is God incarnate and that He laid down His own (human) life for us.  We can testify that He rose again, proving that He is God incarnate and that there is indeed life after death.  We can testify to the effects that knowing all this has had on our lives.  We can be witnesses of all this.

But we CANNOT, as such, "introduce" anyone to the Lord.  HE will come and introduce Himself to anyone who looks for Him.  As He said Himself, He came to give all His sheep everlasting life, and that is a Gift which can be presented ONLY by Jesus Himself.  See John 10, especially verses 25-30 💒👑🕊

Yes absolutely - nobody can introduce you to someone they don't know themselves, but true Christians know God and Christ knows those that are His and let everyone who names the Name of Christ depart from iniquity  (2 Timothy 2:19).

Micah has given you an excellent answer with scriptures - if I were you I would look those up and read the passage for yourself.  Seek for the Lord because if you do it with sincerity, He says "He will be found by you"  He said, "Seek the Lord while He may be found, search for Him whilst He is near (Isaiah 55:6).

This implies that God won't always be near and He won't always be able to be found, so do it NOW.  "Now is the day of your salvation, NOW is the accepted time" (2 Corinthians 6:2) and begin reading the Gospels to see all the miracles of healing and teachings of Jesus Christ the only Saviour there is, for there is no other name under heaven, given amongst men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12).  Jesus is the only way to the Father (John 14:6)

• Otto

Yes, because they can study the Bible with interrested people.

• Liz

(James 4:8) "Draw close to God, and he will draw close to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you indecisive ones."

You might be interested in reading the article on the website below.

Source(s): wol.jw.org/w14 8/15 How Jehovah Draws Close to Us

In Acts 17:24-28 the apostle Paul introduces God to the Athenian philosophers as follows:

"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. From one man he made all the nations, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and he marked out their appointed times in history and the boundaries of their lands. God did this so that they would seek him and perhaps reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from any one of us. ‘For in him we live and move and have our being.’ 

God doesn't need an introduction like you would introduce a person. Everyone is aware that the world was created with design, and everyone who recognizes that something was designed, recognizes that a creator made it, just how a building, boat, or computer was designed by someone.

I can talk about God all day, but you should try seeking Him for yourself. The Bible is very clear that God requires us to seek Him. There is a promise with the command - that those who seek God will find Him. God's peace and grace to you.

That's EXACTLY what we've been trying to do.

Me... I've been trying to introduce others to him since I personally met him in 2003. I was 42.

I met him when someone else introduced me to him.

How? First they described him to me... in great detail. Sharing things about him that I could not deny - things that revealed him as being divine... not just a human being.

I didn't want to like him, but I couldn't help myself. 

When I had enough information to make a decision about him, and understood that this man was the Son of God - I looked up and said (in frustration) out loud "OKAY! I BELIEVE HE'S YOUR SON!.... but I don't get the 'sacrifice thingy'. And You know I'm not going to ask anyone to explain it to me. I'm feeling really stupid here! You're just going to have to show me or make me understand somehow.... "

And that was the end of my angry prayer.

As soon as I said the words "I believe he's Your Son." I felt something weird like a large pill being involuntarily swallowed and "seeding" in my heart. I ignored it and continued my rant.

It was that night that I met Jesus face to face. Yes... in person. He came through the wall of my living room to confront me. His love for me is beyond description.... it is better than life itself. It was His love for me that brought me to my knees begging for forgiveness.

I pray that you get up and seek mercy for yourself. You will be rewarded with eternal life. Go to Jesus. He turns no one away that go to him seeking mercy. He is as close as saying his name.

When you're alone and it's quiet, call out his name. See if he's in the house.   

No, they can’t. 

At least they can be sincere about it.