What would you do to a person who had a sneezing fit in public but wasn't wearing a mask?

Would you try and educate them, give them a mask or beat them senseless?

Update:

IOM. FYI sneezing is a major spreader of COVID-19

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Try to educate them - -  and you. Sneezing isn't characteristic of COVID-19. 

• 4 months ago

Walk away and stop acting like every last sneeze or cough is going to kill you. If it bothers anyone so much, if people are so afraid of covid, THEY are the ones who need to stay home and isolate!

Really tired of this crap already.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

walk away fast and MYOB because they could start up with you and it is not worth it. if they are too stupid to wear a mask, then it will be there fault that they get the virus

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Burn them at the stake?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • yay
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

I wouldn't bother doing any of the above. If they're too dumb or stubborn to wear a mask by now, nothing I say is going to help. Handing them a mask would be a waste of a perfectly good mask, because if they didn't take the complimentary one that the store is offering then they're not going to take one from me either. And picking a fight would be out of the question since I don't want to go to jail. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Keep a safe distance, like I've always done. FYI, sneezing is NOT one of the symptoms of COVID-19.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I would just walk away from them as fast as I could.  It could just be a genuine sneeze but you cannot take chances.  If they are not wearing a mask then it was their choice, and 'having a go' at them is not going to make a bit of difference, so just walk away - fast!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.