Charles and Shaq, gotta love 'em. Two celebrities with common sense. What say the naysayers?

Charles Barkley says you can't put the Breonna Taylor case in the same situation as George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery because her boyfriend shot at the police

Charles Barkley on defunding the police "Who are black people supposed to call Ghost Busters when we have crime in our neighborhood? We need to stop the defund or abolish the police crap"

Barkley found some agreement from his co-hosts, including Shaquille O’Neal:

"I have to agree with Charles, this one is sort of lumped in," O'Neal said. "You have to get a warrant signed and some states do allow no-knock warrants. And everyone was asking for murder charges. When you talk about murder, you have to show intent. A homicide occurred and we're sorry a homicide occurred. When you have a warrant signed by the judge, you are doing your job, and I would imagine that you would fire back."

Attachment image

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

BLM is not interested in facts nor evidence, only in presentation and not "all" blacks are BLM because most smart ones understand what racism and truth actually is.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They're currently being roasted over on Twitter. But Shaq is actually a cop, a reserve officer who's served in several different departments. So his words shouldn't be a shock to anyone. 

• 4 weeks ago

I wonder if Biden thinks Charles and Shaq aren't black enough? 

• 4 weeks ago

They're both more intelligent and reasonable than many of the voices we're hearing from.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.