Where is the KINDNESS? Why can't Trump be more kind? He denigrates SO many people, why can't he show empathy for his fellow man?

He calls people names and makes fun of disabled people, he said very unkind things about EVERYONE who ever had a problem with him. Vicious attacks filled with prideful boasting about himself. He doesn't RISE to the occasion, he pushes people DOWN so he appears above them. WHY?

I do NOT get my information from ANY American media sources. Our media is objective and leaves NOTHING out. I will not be grouped in with 'fake news' decriers. I see ALL of his speeches in proper context without liberal OR conservative leanings. I make it a point to be PROPERLY informed and I do see both sides of your arguments. I have used my own moral compass to come to my opinion, I am a centrist, @David at your service, they are not MY libs but YOURS. I speak of the qualities of HUMANITY

Please read @Madam sin bin below, these are some of the qualities I speak of, the things your friends and neighbours miss about you America. Strength, compassion, uplifting of human spirit, generosity and KINDNESS.

It is upon all people to cry for a return to the brightness of humanity instead of turning away and embracing our darker sides.

Favorite Answer

The following sums it up quite well. How far and low we've fallen since the advent of this orange clown. 

“There is no literature or poetry in this White House. No music. 

No Kennedy Center award celebrations. There are no pets in this White House. No loyal man’s best friend. No Socks the family cat. No kids’ science fairs. No times when this president takes off his 

blue suit-red tie uniform and becomes human, except when he puts on his white shirt- khaki pants uniform and hides from Americans to play golf. 

There are no images of the first family enjoying themselves together in a moment 

of relaxation. No Obamas on the beach in Hawaii moments, or Bushes fishing in Kennebunkport, no Reagans on horseback, no Kennedys playing touch football on the Cape. 

I was thinking the other day of the summer when George H couldn’t catch a fish and all the grandkids made signs and 

counted the fish-less days. 

And somehow, even if you didn’t even like GHB, you got caught up in the joy of a family that loved each other and had fun. 

Where did that country go? Where did all of the fun and joy and expressions of love and happiness go? We used to be a country that did the ice bucket challenge and raised millions for charity. We used to have a president that calmed and 

soothed the nation instead dividing it. A First Lady that planted a garden instead of ripping one out. We are rudderless and joyless. 

We have lost the cultural aspects of society that make America great. We have lost our mojo. Our fun, our happiness. 

The cheering on of others. 

The shared experiences of humanity that makes it all worth it. The challenges that we shared and celebrated. The unique can-do spirit Americans 

have always been known for. We have lost so much In so short a time.” 

— 

Elayne Griffin Baker 

September 2 

Well we saw that Donald Trump was eating KFC on air force one.  Clearly as an all American bro.  

That's "show biz"!

Trump was raised,

by a father,

who saw the world as a battle

between a very few winners

against all the rest, who were losers.

"Teach your children, well."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkaKwXddT_I

Youtube thumbnail

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Otto

Because he is not a true Christian.

Consider the words of 2 Timothy 3:1-7: 3 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away. 6 From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, 7 always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.

I think Trump will sound more empathetic as soon as the Left stops being so hypocritical about it. 

• Aaron

There are not many kind people in this world Ian. 

I wasn't aware of any of that, I have never personally heard him say these things, but if he does, then he sounds as if he is insecure and has low self-esteem because people who have low self-esteem, are actually full of pride and make themselves FEEL better and more powerful because they think they are perfect and HAVE NO FLAWS, so by pointing out other peoples' flaws they can THINK OF THEMSELVES MORE HIGHLY THAN THEY OUGHT TO THINK. (Romans 12:3)

in other words, they think they are above everyone else.  Well, President Trump IS higher than us in his Presidential office, but as a man, he is not above anyone else.  We must remember that Jesus was Lord of all but He was HUMBLE and came not to be served BUT TO SERVE and give His life a ransom for many (Matthew 20:28).  

President Trump is President so he has been elected to SERVE the people and the country.  However, he must still retain his authority, in his office as President

Paul told us in all lowliness of mind to esteem others BETTER THAN OURSELVES and not only look out for our own interests but of the interests of others also (Philippians 2: 3 & 3)

• Liz

(2 Timothy 3:1-5) But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, 3 having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, 4 betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, 5 having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

Trump is a narcissist and has no empathy whatsoever. He is simply incapable of feeling compassion for others. That's what narcissism is.